Teeny Town is an interactive role play centre. What’s that I hear you cry? Well essentially it is a high street just all little people sized. Your child can explore our 7 zones:
- Café – Make and create meals for your customers, serve tea, coffee and cake, or take a well earned break.
- Construction Site – Will you ride the digger, build the walls, or be in charge of the cement mixer, whichever one you choose make sure you have your hard hat and high vis on.
- Fire Station – Ride on our mini fire engines and put the fire out or play on our big fire engine with all your friends. Hoses and boots at the ready!
- Supermarket – Go out for your weekly shop with your trolley or just pick up some milk and bread in a basket, but be sure you pay at the Teeny Town Checkout.
- Pre-school – Will you be the teacher or the pupil, enjoy our reading corner, our musical instruments, make sure your class learns lots.
- Hairdressers – Come and style our very willing customers, will it be a colour, cut or restyle, the choice is yours, make sure you don’t forget your hairdryer.
- Vets – There are lots of animals in need at Teeny Town Vets, get your surgical suit on and make them better, will it be the bird, mouse, dog, cat or even pig!
And for Mum and Dad, there’s our coffee shop. Sit down, relax and watch your children from the comfort of our seating area, where we will serve you hot drinks and a range of snacks for you and your little one. Click here for menu.
Teeny town works on a system of booked sessions, each session lasting 90 minutes. This ensures that when you walk in, Teeny Town looks exactly as it should do and means that each child gets the wow factor. We run on average four sessions a day, please click book now, to make sure you reserve your space.
You are more than welcome to walk in for a pay and play session. However, we cannot guarantee availability, as we will not allow more than 20 children in any one of our sessions which ensures no over crowding. If you have any more questions please contact us or check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
|Monday||09:30 – 11:00||11:30 – 13:00||13:30 – 15:00||15:30 – 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:30 – 11:00||11:30 – 13:00||13:30 – 15:00||15:30 – 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:30 – 11:00||11:30 – 13:00||13:30 – 15:00||15:30 – 17:00|
|Thursday||09:30 – 11:00||11:30 – 13:00||13:30 – 15:00||15:30 – 17:00|
|Friday||09:30 – 11:00||11:30 – 13:00||13:30 – 15:00||15:30 – 17:00|
|Saturday||09:30 – 11:00||11:30 – 13:00||13:30 – 15:00||15:30 – 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 – 11:30||12:00 – 13:30||14:00 – 15:30|
Sandwiches, Crusty Rolls and Salads
(please choose from the following fillings in any combination, salad served with Crusty Bread).
- Tuna mayo
- Chicken Mayo
- Egg Mayo
- Prawn in thousand island dressing
(Salad available to be added to Sandwiches and Crusty Rolls at no extra cost– lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, pepper)
- English Breakfast Tea
- Hot Chocolate
- Special Hot Chocolate (with cream and marshmallows)
- Fruit Shoots
- Jug of Squash
- Children’s Sandwich (one slice of bread) any filling from above or Jam, Nutella or Cheese Spread.
- Picky Plate (includes cocktail sausages, baby tomatoes, cucumber, cheese cubes, grapes and crisps)
- Fruit Plate (a selection of fruit and a yoghurt dip)
- Veg Plate (a selection of salad veggies with a hummus dip)
Please ask for today’s selection.
- Slice of Cake
- Sweet Thing